Finding the video: Showed up as UPLOADED by 7ONTHEBLOCK from my homepage.
“Hmm… Mino. Oh, Mino!!!”
(picture credit bontheblock)
(He’s going to debut with the stage name “Tagoon” in a ballad group called BoM, which stands for “Blooming of Our Music”. See info here at allkpop).
Clicks the video and watches.
0:07 – … This voice… Like the soundtracks in movies with temples. Chilling. But pretty. And deep…
0:27 – THEY JUST SAID “HEY ***** MO ******” 0_0 !!!!!!! Mino?!?!!
0:33 – He raps like a boss 0_0…
(More responses below)
Posted in Block B, BoM, Fangirling
- Tagged 7ontheblock, be quiet, block b, blooming, bom, bontheblock, cover, fangirling, kyung, mino, Music, of, our, Rapping, tagoon
Fiction is the title track from B2ST’s 1st full length album, “Fiction and Fact”.
- The pen is part of the soundtrack…
- Refreshing. I’m pretty sure all listeners can agree. Compared to their previous pop songs “Shock” and “Soom”, this song is incredibly soft and a sweet listen.
- The lyrics are SO POETIC!!! Screw the typical “I’m missing her, I’m so sad wah boo hoo”. Read below to see what I mean.
- I love Hyunseung’s carrot hair… Am I the only one who approves?
- “Right now, I’m writing a story with happy thoughts. But as always, it’s nothing more than my dream.” (that’s what they write at the end of the music video, for those who need to know)
OPINIONATED REVIEW BELOW
Posted in B2ST, Korean pop, Reviews
- Tagged B2ST, beast, carrot hair, dance, dongwoon, doojoon, fiction, fiction and fact, gikwang, hyunseung, junhyung, kikwang, kpop, lyrics, meaning, Music video, Rapping, review, Singing, yoseob
Tell Them is the title track from Block B’s 1st Mini Album “New Kids on the Block”.
- Cute and catchy. It was described as a fun summer track afterall.
- They’ve released a mini album 2 months after their debut… Have they changed or improved at all?
- I know. I know. It’s not “Halo”. But we’ll discuss this below.
- I love what they’re dancing in (yellow is my favorite colour… Although B-Bomb and Jaehyo are green… ANYWAY). I don’t know the concept, but since the album says “New Kids”… Hmm…
- The Eusseuk Eusseuk Clap Dance! (… official English name is “Thumbs Up” dance…?)
- Why is Taeil barely existent in the music video?
- How can people say P.O is copying T.O.P? He has a totally cute and unique style here (and his rapping… Is it better than before or is this song just making him seem even more amazing?).
OPINIONATED REVIEW BELOW
Posted in Block B, Korean pop, Reviews
- Tagged b-bomb, block, block b, dance, Hip hop, Hip hop music, jaehyo, kids, kpop, kyung, lyrics, meaning, Music video, new, new kids on the block, on, p.o, Pop music, review, taeil, the, u-kwon, zico
Due to my heavy schedule and workload, I’m going to do quick reviews to touch up some music. Normal in depth reviews will still occur, however they will be posted less often as it consumes too much time (it takes a lot more thought than it looks to write those reviews!). In Depth reviews for any Quick Review songs can be requested on the Requests page. I apologize for this unprofessional behavior. – Izzy
Like a Movie is the 4th track off of 2PM’s 2nd Album “Hands Up”.
- I love the theme of the song! They compare a relationship that has failed to work out to typical events in movies.
- I’ve always like 2PM’s angsty pop songs, though this particular song had me questioning its balladability (2AM singableness, etc).
- I like this song even better than Hands Up (and I usually like the upbeat tracks more).
- WARNING: The chorus will sweep you away with sexy, brokenhearted voices and powerful instrumentals.
QUICK REVIEW BELOW
Posted in 2PM, Korean pop, Quick Review
- Tagged 2PM, a, hands up, just, just like a movie, kpop, like, like a movie, lyrics, meaning, movie, new, quick, quick review, Rapping, review, Singing, Taecyeon
Words that Freeze my heart (aka Heartsore Story, Heart Aching Story, Heart Freezing Story, Heart Breaking Story etc) is the title track from Wheesung’s mini album “Words that Freeze my Heart”. The entire mini album was written and produced by Wheesung. However, he received help for his title track from composer Kim Do Hoon and B2ST’s Junhyung
- He composed it! (With help, but still).
- Good English pronunciation.
- 2 mv versions: a drama version (shown above), and a Wheesung version (I made the version names up).
- Very emotional vocals. It’s incredibly admirable, both Wheesung’s voice and the effort he puts into his music.
- The ballad in general is very emotional and strong. It’s gorgeous ear candy.
- B2ST’s Junhyung raps in it.
- It’s poetic, describing the word “Goodbye”.
OPINIONATED REVIEW BELOW
Posted in Korean pop, Reviews, Wheesung
- Tagged B2ST, dance, freeze, heart, heart aching story, heart breaking story, heart freezing story, heartbreaking story, heartsore story, junhyung, Kim Do Hoon, lyrics, meaning, Music, Music video, my, Rapping, review, Singing, that, Wheesung, words, words that freeze my heart