Monster is a track from Big Bang’s “Still Alive – Special Addition” EP.
(Left to right: T.O.P, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri. Image credit allkpop.com)
- Their hair… I thought I had enough with Fantastic Baby…
- It’s a mid tempo listen: DJs, look elsewhere for energetic kpop.
- Agh, this song is so angsty!
- I LOVE the lyrics though…
- The video was pretty creepy and scary… Yet, it has interesting details that had me watching again and again as I tried to catch all the minor details (and hairstyles)…
- The lyrics… It’s like Beauty and the Beast and The Hunchback of Notre Dame combined.
- WARNING! Screencap edit alert BELOW!
QUICK REVIEW BELOW
Posted in Big Bang, Korean pop, Quick Review
- Tagged alive, Beauty and the Beast, big bang, Daesung, fantastic baby, G-Dragon, gdragon, hair, kpop, lyrics, meaning, monster, Music video, quick review, review, Seungri, still alive, t.o.p, Taeyang, Tohru Honda, top
Heh, it’s the 1st of July. To celebrate, I’m going to post a bunch of quick reviews (I definitely have to cut out that long list I’ve made to the side). – Izzy
Koe Wo Kikasete (aka Let Me Hear Your Voice) is Big Bang’s 3rd Japanese single (note: Big Bang is a Korean boy band, but they are singing a Japanese song).
(These are personally my favorite hairstyles from Big Bang… Anyway).
- DAESUNG. Need I say more? Yes. DAESUNG.
- Very calming. It’s really beautiful.
- Ah… The rap… 95% Understandable. A blessing.
- The lyrics are really unique. I don’t know if it’s because of the way Japanese words are or if they wanted to write a song around this theme, but it’s really different.
- I strongly question their locations in the music video.
- Taeyang… No need to run like that,
QUICK REVIEW BELOW
Posted in Big Bang, Japanese Pop, Quick Review
- Tagged bang, big, big bang, Daesung, G-Dragon, hear, japanese, jpop, kanji, kikasete, koe, koe o kikasete, koe wo kikasete, let, let me hear your voice, lyrics, me, meaning, Music video, o, quick review, Rapping, review, romanji, Seungri, Singing, t.o.p, Taeyang, taeyang why did you have to run like that, top, voice, wo, your, 声をきかせて