Without You is BoM’s debut song.
- It’s not just heartbroken vocals: there’s heartbroken rapping too.
- A very sweet and memorable chorus.
- This isn’t your average ballad. The lyrics, though romantic, don’t exactly give off that overly used romantic vibe… (explained below)
- Lovely vocals. But then again, they are a ballad group.
- Do other ballad groups have rappers in them?
- Why are people comparing them and Block B to 2PM and 2AM? (my opinion below).
OPINIONATED REVIEW BELOW
Posted in BoM, Korean pop, Reviews
- Tagged 2am, 2PM, b.o.m, block b, blooming of our music, bom, debut, kpop, lyrics, meaning, mino, Music video, new, originality, raewon, Rapping, review, sechang, Singing, tagoon, without you, yua
Finding the video: Showed up as UPLOADED by 7ONTHEBLOCK from my homepage.
“Hmm… Mino. Oh, Mino!!!”
(picture credit bontheblock)
(He’s going to debut with the stage name “Tagoon” in a ballad group called BoM, which stands for “Blooming of Our Music”. See info here at allkpop).
Clicks the video and watches.
0:07 – … This voice… Like the soundtracks in movies with temples. Chilling. But pretty. And deep…
0:27 – THEY JUST SAID “HEY ***** MO ******” 0_0 !!!!!!! Mino?!?!!
0:33 – He raps like a boss 0_0…
(More responses below)
Posted in Block B, BoM, Fangirling
- Tagged 7ontheblock, be quiet, block b, blooming, bom, bontheblock, cover, fangirling, kyung, mino, Music, of, our, Rapping, tagoon