(Wow… It has been a while. – Izzy)
“XOXO” is the first studio album from the boy group EXO (EXO-K and EXO-M).
(image credit k2nblog.com)
- Baby, Don’t Cry
- Black Pearl
- Don’t Go
- Let Out The Beast
- Heart Attack
- Peter Pan
- My Lady
- Hugs and kisses? Honestly, I’m hesitant to give either.
- The ENGRISH is to die for (or it makes you want to die… Either one).
- The choice of promoted single is in question, but it seems to be an SM trend.
- Despite it’s less than stellar reviews, there are gems in the album.
- For simplicity, I will review both Korean and Chinese versions together.
OPINIONATED REVIEW BELOW
Posted in Album Review, EXO K, EXO M, Korean pop, Mando pop, Reviews
- Tagged 1st full album, 3.6.5, album, album review, baby, baby don't cry, Black Pearl, block b, don't go, Engrish, EXO, exo k, exo m, Girl's Generation, heart attack, Hugs and kisses, i got a boy, let out the beast, Little Mermaid, lyrics, meaning, my lady, nilili mambo, one direction, peter pan, Rapping, review, sm entertainment, windows 8, Wolf, xoxo
Okay! So we all know S.N.S.D as that cute girl group that shows either way too much leg or not enough. That’s for you to decide, but this blog entry is for me. Here’s my ever so wanted opinion on their song “Kissing You”.
Vocals: We all love Taeyeon’s voice. It’s, in my opinion, the strongest and most profound in the group. If you hear someone throwing in voice flips and tricks you can always count on it to be Taeyeon. MWA! Kisses to the queen of the group. Lets touch on Hyoyeon’s voice. I do love the heck out of this girl, and I strongly believe that SM entertainment does her wrong in the cute hair style/outfit department, but all her notes seemed WRONG. Her one line solo was a big no no. But hey, she’s the queen of dancing! Give the girl her props! Sunny. AWWW. Isn’t she just the cutest thing! I have fallen for Sunny’s aegyo! Her voice in this song was perfect. Cutesy song + cutesy voice= MASTER PIECE!
Lyrics: Amazing! Here’s the English translation to one of the most meaningful parts to me; “Tomorrow you are lying next to me in the warm sun. When i sing you a love song you smile the sweet & happy words I Love You”. That is the cutest thing. All ladies can relate to this whether they want the feeling or have it.
Overall Rating: Adorable! (scale of 1-10; 6)
I recommend this to all S.N.S.D fans. It’s too cute to ignore!